Apple Certified Mac Admin & Windows Expert
- ACMT – Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- ACSP – Apple Certified Support Professional
- ACTC – Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
- Windows – SCCM, O365, Imaging, Auto Pilot
- Mac – FileWave, JAMF, Intune
My goals as an IT Technician is to apply my in-depth knowledge in hardware and software applications and develop IT solutions to maintain continuity and efficiency of work in the organization. Equipped with solid background in systems installation, IT repair and replacement, troubleshooting and patching.
My fifteen years experience has enhanced my skills and broadened my understanding in supporting various computer systems and networks. I am also very knowledgeable in using different windows server systems, Active Directories and know how to manipulate subnets and firewalls.
- Expertly configure all office Macs to run at optimal levels.
- Fabricate patch cables and configure patch panels for network connectivity
- Create Microsoft Exchange mailboxes and mail distribution lists
- Install, repair and upgrade Mac,PC laptops & Desktops
- Configure Apple clients in FileWave
- Ensure that events and products on Sharepoint are current and up to date
- Help manage inventory of items that are in stock
- Ensure security and performance, as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Investigate network issues which leed to the solution of long term network
- Resolve user questions and issues in a fast past, high pressure environment.
- Manage user accounts & passwords in Active Directory Mac & PC
- Install, configure and support Microsoft O365 and email for end users
- Troubleshot any and all software/hardware/network issues that arose.
- Assisting in resolving server issues and server upgrades.
- Working with AD (active directory) to create and disable accounts
- Support team with any Apple questions or concerns
- Ability to quickly and appropriately troubleshoot and repair problems onsite and remotely
- Expanded background knowledge in Windows and Mac with relevant trainings.
- Frequently recommends cost effective
- IT solutions tailored to each user’s requirements
- Display strong judgment in prioritising workload based business demand.
- 2005-2007: MDC DATA-Onsite/Helpdesk
- 2009-2011: Elgiganten AB-Knowhow support
- 2011-Present: IT Technician at H&M
- Date of birth: 1976.03.27
- Nationality: Sweden
- Address: Stockholm
- Phone: +46700141376
- Email: email@example.com